Explore your love of crafts and join my online classes on Creative Spark!
With fabric, needle, and colorful thread, create your whimsical Little House in the Woods the easy way- with hand embroidery stitches! Learn how to:
- Create freestanding embroidered shapes like the house with concentrated stitchery
- Transfer simple pattern shapes to make elaborate stitched shapes
- Make 10 hand embroidery stitches step-by-step
- Experience the ease of stitching with wool or felt
- Be inspired by viewing my variations of the Little House in the Woods design
And Here’s the Best Part!
Join my Little House in the Woods online class (priced at $59.99) and receive these additional items:
– Access to my new eBook Playful Free-Form Embroidery (a $15.99 Value)
– Exclusive access to the Little House in Woods pattern and directions not available in the book
– Access to my Embroidery Stitch Video Library for both the right and left-handed stitcher (a $19.99 value)
– Access to Lesson-by-Lesson Discussions and Questions
Click here to join Little House in the Woods
Little Bird and Daisies is a sweet little wall quilt made with fused fabrics and embellished with lively hand embroidery.
Using the pattern, create the 8 1/2” x 15” quilt top in just a few lessons. Fusing tips abound, including the miracle of pattern transfer! I’ll discuss the needle and threads used to embellish the top with hand embroidery and demonstrate stitches for each design element.
Sign up for the Little Bird and Daisies class and receive these additional items:
- Need an embroidery stitch refresher? Review stitch directions in your bonus Embroidery Stitch Video Library for both the right and left-handed stitcher.
- Receive free access to my eBook of Fanciful Stitches, Colorful Quilts ($13.99 Value).
- Ask me questions in Lesson-by-Lesson Discussions.
Join my Hand Embroidery Stitch Library for free-form embroidery!
Whether you’re right-handed or left-handed, these video stitch directions help you make a variety of hand embroidery stitches for your artwork. See examples of how I’ve used those stitches on wool, felt, silk, and quilt tops. There is also a lesson on tools and tips for hand embroidery.
You have full access to the class for 1 year and can watch and re-watch the videos at your own pace until you reach your desired level of mastery. Click here for more information.
See you in the Embroidery Stitch Library, and happy stitching!