Get festive and fuse a charming wall quilt with a tiny home surrounded by joyful poinsettia flowers! The vibrant reds, lush greens, and delicate petals will add a touch of festive flair and warmth to your small quilt masterpiece. Make it to decorate your home or to give a gift to a friend. Join my online class, Fused Art Quilts: Poinsettia House here.
What you will learn
- Create a whimsical tiny home surrounded by poinsettia flowers using fused fabric scraps.
- Learn multiple ways to use parchment or silicone release paper when constructing your design.
- Get on bias-cutting small shapes to avoid fraying and fuse tacking.
- Discover the “Miracle of Pattern Transfer” technique of transferring patterned shapes to a fused fabric.
- This festive quilt requires little quilting knowledge to create, making it an enjoyable crafting project for all skill levels.
- Includes access to course videos, downloads, the Creative Spark private community, and discussion with your instructor.
- Priced at only $5.99. Your course content does not expire!
- And as a bonus, I’ll show you how to make a decorative fused binding!