With fabric, needle, and colorful thread, create your whimsical Little House in the Woods the easy way- with hand embroidery stitches!
- Create this free-form hand embroidery design step-by-step in 10 video lessons,
- Create freestanding embroidered shapes like the house with concentrated stitchery,
- Transfer simple pattern shapes to make elaborate stitched shapes,
- Learn 10 hand embroidery stitches used in the design
- Experience the ease of stitching with wool or felt
- Be inspired by viewing my variations of the Little House in the Woods design.
- Need a Little House stitch kit? Click here.
And Here’s The Best Part
Join my Little House in the Woods online class (priced at $59.99) and receive these additional items:
– Access to my eBook Playful Free-Form Embroidery (a $15.99 Value)
– Exclusive access to the Little House in Woods pattern and directions not available in the book
– Access to my Embroidery Stitch Video Library for both the right and left-handed stitcher (a $19.99 value)
– Access to Lesson-by-Lesson Discussions and Questions
Please join me! Click here to join Little House in the Woods