After decades of creating fused art quilts, I have made every mistake in the book! This class helps you avoid those mistakes when working with fusible web. Learn from my experience and successfully create your fused art quilts without the tears and frustration. Learn how to make fused art quilts joyfully! Join Fusing 101: How to Work with Fusible Web to Create Art Quilts!
What You’ll Learn
- Fused collage or fused appliqué lends itself to improvisation and allows you to explore and develop your style.
- Learn about the different fabric types to use in your artwork and how to transfer fusible web to the fabric.
- Understand how to join fused fabrics and how scrim on batting affects your completed design.
- Learn about the importance of “fuse-tacking” to keep your quilt from being stiff and difficult to stitch.
- Get an overview on steam setting the quilt to batting and preparing it for hand stitching.
- Includes access to course videos, downloads, the Creative Spark private community, and discussion with your instructor. Your course content does not expire.
Receive These as a Bonus
Join my Fusing 101: How to Work with Fusible Web to Create Art Quilts class (priced at only $6.99) and also receive:
- This Butterfly Garden pattern complete with diagrams and directions for your use and paractice.
- A bonus video tutorial on transferring a pattern to a fused fabric.
- Completion of this course grants you a certificate from the Chicago School of Fusing.