Just a few more steps and your Queen Poppy quilt is complete.
Thank you so much for joining me in making this little fused art quilt. I hope you’ve enjoyed it. And if you want to share a photo of your Queen Poppy with me, please email me at laura at artfabrik.com.
(If you need to catch up, please visit the Queen Poppy Stitch Along page to create your quilt.)
- Trim the quilt top square.
- Use one of the binding methods on the Tutorial Page. Or refer to the Pillowcase Binding directions and begin with Step #4.
- Machine quilt the quilt using a titanium or chrome coated embroidery needle and free-motion stitching. (Please note that this step is optional. It is not necessary to machine quilt the piece.)
- To add free-motion stitching, drop the feed dogs on the machine and guide the needle around all the organic shapes in the design while moving the quilt.
- Add a hanging sleeve across the top part of the quilt if desired.
- You did it! Please send me a photo of your artwork. I’d love to see it. Send to: laura at artfabrik.com