Create 4 little landscapes and place them in fabulous fabric frames. Learn how free-cutting, pattern building, and improvisation can dress up a simple view of sky and ground. Your colorful kit of hand-dyed fabrics is designed to make 4 individual fused quilts. Show them separately or combine them for a larger art quilt.
(No sewing machine needed.) $20 Kit Fee.
Supplies Participants Should Bring:
• 2 yards of regular weight Wonder-Under (paper backed, #805). Please DO NOT BRING HEAT ‘N BOND or STEAM A SEAM.
• Small sharp scissors like 5″ knife blade scissors
• Paper scissors
• Rotary cutter, ruler, and mat
• Specialty rotary cutter blades, such as Pinking, Wavy or Scallop (optional).
• Batting, 1 piece measuring about 20″ x 20″. Hobbs Heirloom Premium Cotton Batting recommended
• Quilt backing fabric, 1 piece measuring about 20″ x 20″
• Iron and ironing surface (share with other class members if not provided by group)
• Tweezers (optional)
• Thimble (optional)
• Small plastic bag for fabric scraps
$20 Kit Fee: Includes hand out and hand-dyed fabrics and threads.
Laura Wasilowski 324 Vincent Place Elgin , IL 60123