- Irons are hot, filthy things. Use a dryer sheet to clean your iron. Here’s how.
- Do NOT use a dryer sheet when standing beneath a smoke detector as they can trigger a smoke alarm. The fire department will come to your classroom and you are never asked back to that venue again.
- Use size 4 embroidery needles with a size 8 embroidery thread.
- The best place to hide your fabric stash from your husband is at a friend’s house.
- Always bring Band-Aids to class.
- When an iron starts an ironing board on fire, throw it out the door onto an asphalt driveway. Or wait for the fire department to arrive and never be asked back to that venue again.
A big thank you to all my students for these helpful tips!