Are you fans of famous quilters, Alex Anderson and Ricky Tims? Then you know all about The Quilt Show, the web TV show that they host. This weekend, March 20 – 22, they are celebrating International Quilting Weekend by opening all of their shows from the first nine series– shows 100-1513.
This means that, for three special days, everyone will have the chance to view over 200 episodes of The Quilt Show, featuring some of the quilting world’s leading artists, for FREE. (Sometimes I just watch cause I’m lonely in the studio.)
And there are prizes!!!! This year’s sponsors are contributing over $5000 in prizes, including the Grand Prize, a BERNINA 550 QE. (Love my BERNINA!) Other prizes you have a chance to win are:
- Innova – Have your quilt professionally quilted ($500 value)
- Superior Threads – five $100 gift certificates
- RJR Fabrics – a Delicious Selection of RJR Fabrics
- AccuQuilt – GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter
- Missouri Star Quilt Company – $500 in Quilter’s Cash plus signed copies of Volume 1 of Block Magazine and Man Sewing Swag
And, as long as you’re looking for something fun to watch on The Quilt Show, check out my episodes #303 and #1009. Yes, I have episodes. They are free as are so many other terrific shows.