There are 5 reasons I hike it down to Houston every year to attend the International Quilt Festival.
- I get to eat BBQ and drink a beer, just one, every night.
- I meet lots of entertaining people at the Artfabrik booth who tell me wild stories about their life and make my life look stale.
- The quilt exhibits are outstanding!
- I have 2 quilts in the juried show that I made for love, not money. (That means I didn’t win any prizes.)
- And most importantly, I’m with my peeps. Being with quilters and sharing our favorite fabric pass time is the best time of the year!