|Sprouts on exhibit at the National Quilt Museum|
Would you like to see an inspiring quilt show this summer? The famous Chicago School of Fusing compatriots exhibit begins July 15 at the National Quilt Museum in Paducah KY and extends through October 4.
We are fond friends who frequently find fusing fun.
Listen to this fantastic line up of artists:
- Frieda Anderson- the Dean of Technology and the Good Kind of Dyeing
- Jane Sassaman- the Dean of Sweetness and Light
- Judy Coates Perez- the Dean of the Talented and Tall
- Anne Lullie- The Dean of Festivities and Fun
- Emily Parson- The Dean of Knitting and Wit
- Little old me – The Dean of Corrections
|Sprouts #2 (detail)|
With something for everyone you are sure to enjoy the show (and the Museum Gift Shop ain’t bad either). If you can, make an appointment to stop in at Caryl Breyer Fallert’s studio or take a class at the museum.
Better yet. Call me and we’ll all go together!